Red House provides an exceptional all-round education for boys and girls who (together with their parents) commit to full and active involvement in the life of the School: academic, sporting, cultural and social. Our school provides a warm, friendly environment in which to learn, under the supervision of highly qualified teaching staff and pupils benefit from small classes and being part of a close knit community.
In order to receive a flavour of life at Red House School, our school prospectus can be obtained either by downloading the electronic pdf or completing the ‘Request a Prospectus’ contact form, which will result in a prospectus and supplementary information pack being sent to you.
We do recommend a visit to Red House during a typical working school day, which will provide you with the opportunity to meet the headmaster, Ken James and have your questions answered while taking a tour of our excellent facilities.
At Red House we are very proud of our:
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Tremendous GCSE results – Our 2018 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99.5% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C)
• Outstanding Early Years – We achieved the highest rating of ‘outstanding’ in every category in our Early Years Foundation Stage inspection undertaken by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
Prospective parents are very welcome to attend one of our Open Mornings, which are held three times per year.
Please do not hesitate to contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions on Tel: 01642 558119 email: email@example.com if you have any questions, require any further information or would like an individual tour of the school.