Red House provides an exceptional all-round education for boys and girls who (together with their parents) commit to a full and active involvement in the life of the School: academic, sporting, cultural and social. Our school provides a warm, friendly environment in which to learn, under the supervision of highly qualified teaching staff and pupils benefit from small classes and being part of a close knit community.
At Red House we are very proud of our:
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2020 – we are recognised as the top school in the whole of the North in our category in the 2020 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education ranked Red House School the Number 1 Independent School in the North East
• Tremendous GCSE results – in 2020 all of our pupils achieved 100% pass rate of grades 9-4 (previously grades A*-C)
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
If you have any questions or require any further information please do get in touch with Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, Tel: 01642 558119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Claire will be happy to help you.