Red House provides an exceptional all-round education for boys and girls who (together with their parents) commit to a full and active involvement in the life of the School: academic, sporting, cultural and social. Our school provides a warm, friendly environment in which to learn, under the supervision of highly qualified teaching staff and pupils benefit from small classes and being part of a close knit community.
At Red House we are very proud of our:
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Tremendous GCSE results – in 2021 99.7% of grades were 4-9 (previously grades C-A*)
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2022 – recognised once again as the top school in the whole of the North in our category in the Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education ranked Red House School the Number 1 Independent School in the North East
If you have any questions or require any further information please do get in touch with Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, Tel: 01642 558119 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Claire will be happy to help you.