Red House provides an exceptional all-round education for boys and girls who (together with their parents) commit to full and active involvement in the life of the School: academic, sporting, cultural and social. Our school provides a warm, friendly environment in which to learn, under the supervision of highly qualified teaching staff and pupils benefit from small classes and being part of a close knit community.
To discover more about life at Red House School you can download our prospectus or complete a request a prospectus form, which will result in a prospectus and supplementary information pack being sent to you.
We do recommend a visit to Red House during a typical working school day, which will provide you with the opportunity to meet the headmaster, Ken James and have your questions answered while taking a tour of our excellent facilities.
At Red House we are very proud of our:
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2020 – We are delighted to be recognised as the top school once again in the whole of the North, in the 2020 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Tremendous GCSE results – Our 2019 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C)
Prospective parents are very welcome to attend one of our open events which are held every term. Our next open event is a Twilight Tours event on Thursday 14 May 4-6pm at the Juniro School and 4.30-6.30pm at the Senior School.
No appointments are required simply come along on the evening. However, if you like to let us know that you will be attending please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions on 01642 558119.
If you have any questions, require any further information or would like an individual tour of the school please do get in touch with Claire who will be happy to help you.