Red House provides an exceptional all-round education for boys and girls who (together with their parents) commit to full and active involvement in the life of the School: academic, sporting, cultural and social. Our school provides a warm, friendly environment in which to learn, under the supervision of highly qualified teaching staff and pupils benefit from small classes and being part of a close knit community.
To discover more about life at Red House School you can download our prospectus or complete a request a prospectus form, which will result in a prospectus and supplementary information pack being sent to you.
At Red House we are very proud of our:
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2020 – We are delighted to be recognised as the top school once again in the whole of the North, in the 2020 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Tremendous GCSE results – Our 2019 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C)
If you have any questions or require any further information please do get in touch with Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, T: 01642 558119 E: email@example.com. Claire will be happy to help you.