Places are now being secured for children wishing to join Red House School in Reception in 2020.
If your child was born between between 1 September 2015 and 31 August 2016 they can join our Reception class in September 2020.
Visit Red House School
Choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. We believe visiting our school and seeing it in action is the best way to experience life at Red House.
Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, would be delighted to take you on a tour of our incredible school. During your tour you will meet our dedicated teachers, see our outstanding facilities and have an informal chat over coffee with our Headmaster, Mr Ken James.
Why Choose Red House School?
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2020. We are delighted to be recognised as the top school in the whole of the North in the 2020 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education – We are delighted to be ranked the highest performing independent school in the North East in the 2019 Government Attainment 8 table
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Tremendous GCSE results – our 2019 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C). Far exceeding the national average of 69%
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Specialist teachers who are highly qualified in their subject areas
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Focus on mindfulness with the benefit of a spacious and tranquil Zen Den
• Outstanding facilities including a music school, all-weather Astroturf pitch, state of the art classrooms, science laboratories, design & technology suits, learning hubs, libraries, computer suites and an outdoor classroom
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am-6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
Join Red House School
There is no assessment for entry into Reception. If children are already in a nursery setting we can aid the transition by liaising with the current provider. We also have a Nursery at Red House so if you want to join us earlier than September 2020 please get in touch!
To find out more contact:
Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions
Tel: 01642 558119