Registrations are now being taken for children currently in Year 6 wishing to join Red House School in Year 7 in 2021.
Due to an unprecedented interest we are expecting to be oversubscribed for this year group. Early registration is high recommended.
For further information please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions on 01642 558119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families are also welcome to visit us during our Open Morning on Saturday 26 September, 9am-12 noon. To attend the Open Morning simply complete the booking form and Claire will contact you to confirm the time of your tour. Please be aware that only families who have registered in advance will be able to attend and the number of tours available is limited.
Why Choose Red House School?
At Red House we are very proud of our…
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am-6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2020 – we are recognised as the top school in the whole of the North in our category in the 2020 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education ranked Red House School the Number 1 Independent School in the North East
• Tremendous GCSE results – in 2020 all of our pupils achieved 100% pass rate of grades 9-4 (previously grades A*-C)
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate