Places are now being secured for children currently in Year 6 wishing to join Red House School in Year 7 in 2020.
Registrations are also being taken for children currently in Year 5 wishing to join Red House School in Year 7 in 2021.
Due to an unprecedented interest we are expecting to be oversubscribed for these year groups. Early registration is high recommended.
For further information please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions on 01642 558119 or email email@example.com
Why Choose Red House School?
At Red House we are very proud of our…
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am-6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2019 – We are delighted to be recognised as the top school in the whole of the North and 5th in our category in the UK, in the 2019 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Tremendous GCSE results – Our 2019 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C). Far exceeding the national average of 69%.