Open Morning Saturday 20 January 2018 10am – 1pm.
Do come and see us on our Open Morning. It’s a very relaxed and fun event where you and your children can discover what’s so special about Red House and all we have to offer.
Our pupils will be delighted to welcome you and take you on the Red House journey – meeting our dedicated teachers and experiencing a range of enjoyable and exciting activities.
I’ll also be on hand to chat to you about life at Red House and what makes our school unique.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.
With best wishes
At Red House we are very proud of our…..
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Excellent GCSE results – Our 2017 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 94% A*-C
• Outstanding Early Years – We achieved the highest rating of ‘outstanding’ in every category in our Early Years Foundation Stage inspection undertaken by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
What to expect on the day
The morning will be full of interactive activities to give you a flavour of life at Red House School. Here’s just a few examples of what’s on offer:
• Crack cryptic clues to unlock the treasure on our pirate themed treasure hunt
• Can you make the leader board on our sports skills challenge?
• Experiment with colourful flames
• Create a Caspian diver
• Make an Egyptian necklace
• Find out what your name is in hieroglyphs
• Beat the clock chocolate challenge
• Decorate some tasty treats
• Experiment with magnetism
• Join the Roman army
• Help create a pattern batik
• Can you become a mathionaire?
• Enjoy some Mosaic art, lego and ipad fun!
If you would like any further information on the Open Morning please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01642 558119.