Saturday 26 January 2019, 9am – 12 noon
It’s never too early to visit us if you are considering independent education. Children can start Red House in the term they turn 3 and stay with us until they have completed their GCSEs. Please be aware that some of our year groups are almost full and we are looking at starting waiting lists.
Our Open Morning is a very relaxed and fun event where you and your children can discover what’s so special about Red House and all we have to offer.
Our pupils will be delighted to welcome you and take you on the Red House journey – meeting our dedicated teachers and experiencing a range of enjoyable and exciting activities.
I’ll also be on hand to chat to you about life at Red House and what makes our school unique.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.
With best wishes
At Red House we are very proud of our …
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am – 6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2019 – We are delighted to be recognised as the top school in the whole of the North and 5th in our category in the UK, in the 2019 Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Tremendous GCSE results – Our 2018 pupils achieved an impressive 100% pass rate with 99.5% obtaining grades 4-9 (previously grades A*-C)
• Outstanding Early Years – We achieved the highest rating of ‘outstanding’ in every category in our Early Years Foundation Stage inspection undertaken by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
What to expect on the day
The morning will be full of interactive activities to give you a flavour of life at Red House School. Here’s just a few examples of what’s on offer:
• Explore our new outdoor classroom which further strengthens our Forest School provision
• Practice mindfulness in our new Zen Den
• Personalise items with our 3D printer and vinyl cutter
• Crack the code in our treasure chest challenge
• Discover how we build and race electric cars
• Try and beat the clock in our chocolate challenge
• Experiment with ghost crystals, magic static charge and rainbow diffraction glasses
• Can you make the leader board on our sports skills challenge?
• Create a Caspian diver
• Make an Egyptian necklace
• Find out what your name is in hieroglyphs
• Decorate tasty treats
• Join the Roman army
• Help create a pattern batik
• Can you become a mathionaire?
• Have fun in our photo booth
• Enjoy some Mosaic art, space, lego and ipad fun!
There is no need to book a place for our Open Morning simply come along on Saturday 26 January 9am – 12 noon. However if you would like to let us know you will be attending, or if you would like further information, please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01642 558119.
You are also welcome to visit us anytime during a normal school day. Please contact Claire Bellerby to arrange an individual tour.