Join us for a Twilight Tour on Thursday 19 May 2022
- Nursery & Junior School 4-6pm
- Senior School 4.30-6.30pm (FULLY BOOKED. Please contact Claire Bellerby to arrange an individual tour)
We would be delighted to welcome you and your family to our Twilight Tours on Thursday 19 May.
It’s never too early to visit us if you are considering independent education. Children can start Red House in the term they turn 3 and stay with us until they have completed their GCSEs.
Please be aware that some of our year groups are almost full and some now have a waiting list. If you are interested in your child joining Red House please do get in touch with Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, as soon as possible on 01642 558119 or email email@example.com.
Our Twilight Tours are a great way to discover what’s so special about Red House and all we have to offer. You will be able to tour our fantastic facilities and meet our dedicated teachers.
To attend this event simply complete the booking form below and Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, will contact you to confirm the time of your tour. Please be aware that only families who have registered in advance will be able to attend and the number of tours available is limited.
The Red House Difference …
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am-6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Tremendous GCSE results – in 2021 99.7% of grades were 4-9 (previously grades C-A*)
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Best in the North – Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ 2022 – recognised once again as the top school in the whole of the North in our category in the Sunday Times ‘Parent Power’ list
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education ranked Red House School the Number 1 Independent School in the North East
For further information on Red House School or the Twilight Tours please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions:
Telephone: 01642 558119
If you are unable to attend our Twilight Tours event and would like to arrange an individual tour of the Nursery, Junior School or Senior School please contact Claire on the details above.