Join us for a Twilight Tour on Thursday 20 May 2021
- Junior School 4-6pm
- Senior School 4.30-6.30pm
It’s never too early to visit us if you are considering independent education. Children can start Red House in the term they turn 3 and stay with us until they have completed their GCSEs.
Our Twilight Tours are a great way to discover what’s so special about Red House and all we have to offer. Whilst social distancing guidelines will be followed, you will be able to tour the school, meet our dedicated teachers and see our pupils engaging in sporting activities. I’ll also be on hand to chat to you about life at Red House and what makes our school unique.
To attend this event simply complete the booking form below and Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, will contact you to confirm the time of your tour. Please be aware that only families who have registered in advance will be able to attend and the number of tours available is limited.
I look forward to meeting you and your family.
With best wishes
At Red House we are very proud of our …
• Small class sizes
• Unique family atmosphere
• Extensive co-curricular activities
• Focus on teaching and learning, not testing
• Bespoke education, tailored to the needs of the children
• Flexible wrap around care from 7.30am-6pm
• Holiday club enables the school to be open 50 weeks of the year
• Far reaching coach service
• Competitive fees
• Tremendous GCSE results – in 2020 all of our pupils achieved 100% pass rate of grades 9-4 (previously grades A*-C)
• Highest rating of ‘Excellent’ – in both categories following our inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
• Number 1 Independent School in the North East – The Department for Education ranked Red House School the Number 1 Independent School in the North East
If you would like further information about Red House School or the Twilight Tours please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions:
Telephone: 01642 558119
If you are unable to attend our Twilight Tours event and would like to arrange an individual tour of the Nursery, Junior School or Senior School please contact Claire on the details above.