12 February 2015
This year the School Swimming Gala will be held on the AFTERNOON of Friday 27th February at BILLINGHAM FORUM between 2.00 – 3.30pm. Please take note of the following arrangements.
- After lunch, all pupils in Years 4-6 will be taken by coach to the Forum.
- Parents of all pupils in these year groups will need to collect their child at 3.45pm from the Forum (TS23 2LJ).
- All pupils will be permitted to bring a plastic bottle of water with them to the event as they will not be allowed to use vending machines at the Forum.
- It would also be useful for all swimmers to bring a t-shirt to wear over their swimwear whilst they are not swimming. Where possible, t-shirts can be in house colours – Castle (royal blue), Whorlton (green) & Ragworth (red).
- Year 6 pupils should bring £1 for a locker at the Forum (this is returnable).
- All students in Year 7-11 are not competing in the gala and are on normal timetable.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any problems with these arrangements. We will be delighted to see parents at the Gala in time for the first race at 2pm.
Head of Physical Education