Prep. School Easter Egg Painting Competition
THIS WILL TAKE PLACE DURING PERIODS 1, 2 & 3 ON
Monday 21 March 2016
- On Monday morning you must bring to school a hard boiled egg together with any paints and materials that you may require. You will not be allowed to borrow anything from the Art Room! (bring a spare egg if you wish).
- All work must be done in school. Do not bring in an egg that has already been started at home.
- Choose an appropriate name for your egg.
- At registration, form staff will collect £1.00 from each pupil as an entry fee.
- At the end of period 2 the judges will select 1st, 2nd, 3rd from each form and these will be awarded prizes.
- The winners’ entries will then be taken to the front hall where an overall grand prize winner will be chosen by Mr. Taylor.
- Everyone receives a small prize for taking part.
ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE
KEY STAGE 2 CHARITIES.
** no paint sprays, metallic or enamel paints allowed**