04 July 2016
Multi-Sport Camp (Yr4-8)
Monday 25th July – Wednesday 10th August 2016 (excluding weekends)
In the final stage of your planning and organisation for this exciting week of activities, I would be grateful if you can also note the following details and go through these with your son or daughter, so that they are prepared.
- All pupils should wear sensible sports clothing.
- Pupils will register at 9.00am in the dining hall. All pupils will remain on the school site until the day ends at 4pm. Please use the side door to drop and collect pupils on each day.
- Aftercare will end at 5pm and will need to be collected from the side door. I will be using the schools mobile number if parents need to contact me for any reason (07795112103).
- Pupils will need to bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink (preferably water – not fizzy drinks).
- Pupils may wish to bring their own equipment ie: tennis racquet if they wish.
- Pupils should avoid bringing other valuable items to school with them.
Please do not hesitate to contact me via email or through the School Office if you have any further questions. If your daughter or son does become unwell during the week and cannot therefore attend on a given day, please do leave a message with the Office who will then notify me accordingly.
Thursday 11th and Friday 12th August
Unfortunately, on the final week the numbers have been very low and we will have to cancel a number of days. Thursday 11th and Friday 12th will no longer run. I apologise if this causes any inconvenience and we are more than happy to provide a refund or add the pupils name to the first week or second week. Please let me know, via email if you would like your child to attend another day, or if you need a refund.
This is promising to be a brilliant 2 and a half weeks for sport and I hope your child will have an enjoyable experience.
Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Physical Education Department