Red House is a School where each individual is valued and where care and concern for others is central to our work. The warm, friendly environment allows pupils to achieve their potential and become equipped for adult life. Our commitment to pupils and parents is summarised as follows:
- to provide a high quality education, within a civilised environment based on Christian values.
- to provide a happy, stimulating and well-disciplined environment in which children succeed.
- to encourage each child to reach their potential in all areas of school life.
- to develop pupils confidence to use their talents, skills and knowledge effectively in a rapidly changing society.
- to develop a positive partnership between staff, parents, pupils and the wider community.
Red House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.