We would be delighted to welcome you and your family to our next Open Morning on Saturday 25 January 2014 10 am – 1 pm. The open morning is a great opportunity to experience life at Red House and to see what our school can offer your child.
WHY CHOOSE RED HOUSE SCHOOL?
- Nurturing environment – We create a nurturing environment where children are encouraged to achieve their full potential
- Unique family atmosphere – We maintain a positive and supportive environment creating a unique family atmosphere
- Small class sizes – This enables our teachers to invest the time to nurture your child in all aspects of school life
- Independent school – As an independent school we are not restricted by the National Curriculum which has a narrow focus. We educate children across a wide range of subjects to provide them with a broad knowledge and experience. We believe this is vital in developing children’s interests and talents, whilst preparing them for their GCSE’s
- Co-curricular activities – We offer a wide range of co-curricular activities throughout the year to further develop your child’s confidence and skills
- Coach service – We provide an efficient coach service to provide parents with a convenient way of transporting their children to and from school. Routes cover Sedgefield, Wynyard, Wolviston, Guisborough, Middlesbrough, Ingleby Barwick and Hartlepool, with a Darlington route currently being progressed
- Wrap Around Care – We provide excellent Wrap Around Care from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm for children whose parents require an extended day. The Wrap Around Care is very flexible and can be booked on an ad hoc basis to suit parents needs
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT …
- Top performing co-educational independent school in England – We are ranked the top performing co-educational independent school in England, without a sixth form, in the Sunday Times 2013 League Tables
- Excellent GCSE results – Our 2013 GCSE results were amongst the best in the school’s history and amongst the highest in our region
- Outstanding Early Years – We achieved the highest rating of ‘outstanding’ in every category in our Early Years Foundation Stage by the Independent Schools Inspectorate
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE OPEN MORNING?
The morning will be full of interactive activities to give you a flavour of life at Red House School. You will be able to:
- Take a tour of our excellent facilities with our pupils
- Meet teaching staff who will be happy to answer any questions and also meet the Headmaster, Mr Alex Taylor and Head of Nursery & Infants, Miss Jo Everington
- Enjoy refreshments with the PTA and discover what their children enjoy about Red House School
- View the numerous exhibitions showcasing our pupils work displayed throughout the school
In addition at the Nursery & Infants School you can:
- See how we use the latest computer technology in lessons
- Discover how foreign languages are introduced at an early age
- Have fun participating in our exciting scientific experiments
- Get creative by decorating delicious homemade treats
At the Prep & Senior School:
- Experience incredible 3D teaching
- Get creative using our latest cutting edge laser technology
- Experiment in our state-of-the-art laboratories
- Hear our musicians perform
- See our sports teams in action
Appointments are not required for the Open Morning simply come along between 10 am and 1 pm.
If you would like any further information please contact Claire Bellerby, Head of Admissions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01642 553370.