Closing Date: 02/10/2023
Office Support Administrator (Senior School)
Hours: 40 hours per week. The hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
Salary: £10.42 per hour.
Holidays: 5 weeks annual leave, plus additional 2 weeks at the Christmas close down.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Benefits: Outstanding lunches are provided (during term time) and are free of charge.
We are looking to appoint an Office Support Administrator in the Senior School to assist the Head of Finance & Compliance in the operations of the school. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing post.
- Reception cover duties.
- General office duties.
- Data entry as required for admissions, marketing and/or finance (in-house training provided).
- Maintain filing/archiving systems.
- Assist with Uniform Shop queries, paperwork and stock take, as required.
- Administrative duties as delegated by Head of Admissions, Head of Marketing, Head of Finance and Compliance, and the Facilities Manager.
- Assist with safely escorting younger pupils arriving on school bus service between school sites.
In common with all employees of the school, the post-holder will:
- Share the motivation to work with children and young people.
- Have the ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children.
Red House is a wonderful school, for boys and girls between 3 and 16 years, in the beautiful village of Norton on Teesside. It provides an excellent, inspirational, holistic education to 340 pupils. Results at GCSE are excellent, as is the pastoral care offered to our pupils. The children also participate in an extensive co-curricular programme and Red House sees considerable success in sport.
Interested candidates may contact Mr Craig Staniford, Head of Finance & Compliance, for an informal conversation. He is available on the school number.
Further details and the school application form can be found below. The completed application form, including the names and contact details of two referees should be emailed to Mr Staniford (via firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications: Monday 2 October2023 at 9am.
Red House School is committed to safeguarding. Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide details of all unspent convictions and those that would not be filtered, prior to the date of the interview. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.